Monday, June 20, 2011

Another step forward

Well the putting off has stopped and tomorrow is the big day...my hysterectomy.  YAY! Well I don't know how else to follow that sentence.  I truly am ready and excited because I believe I will feel so much better and hopefully no longer be in pain.  I am nervous and anxious but I love my doctor dearly and trust him with my life...he has saved it before! : )  As I sit here and think about what tomorrow means, it means closure for me mostly.  Emotionally we accepted not having anymore biological children last January when I miscarried and the ectopic pregnancy ruptured....so that is not an issue at all.  We have our beautiful and precious baby girl now and our family is complete.  I am excited to close the door on all of my disfunctioning female parts!!! So ready to not be in pain and kick this Endometreosis in the BOOTY!! I keep laughing saying that I am 33 and gonna be on hormones...hey it happens all the time and so often that some never get to experience carrying their own child.  I PRAISE GOD FOR THE FRUIT HE GAVE ME...disfunctional as it may be, but still thankful....AND NOW I PRAISE HIM FOR THE PRUNING PROCESS so now I can be more productive.  (Thank you to my sweet friend Debra for those words.)  It is true, I would not ever trade a SINGLE thing we have been through to get our family here but it will be nice to not have the so often and frequent reminders of pain and hurt, emotionally and physically.  He is 80% sure he can do this sucker by lap so I am praying for that!!! That will only be one night in the hospital!! : )  YAY!! If he opens me up...well I will be having another C Section...delivering a uterus and two ovaries.  God is so good and I am so thankful for an amazing doctor, family, and friends.  Please pray for us all tomorrow!!! I am truly ready to take another step forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment