Friday, December 2, 2011

Ummm worst.blogger.ever.oops




So I guess I am a terrible blogger now...but honestly I miss it.  It has not even crossed my mind until tonight and I realized OMG, I have not posted since July.  Main reason - I went back to work in August and working full time, being a wifey, mommy to TWO now, church responsibilities, family, friends..and more I have not made our blog a priority.  Our kids are growing up sooo fast!! Kyler is "officially" four and a half and Kamdyn will be eight months on Sunday.  It is almost Christmas break...three weeks...and the school year is flying.  Kamdyn is pulling herself up on everything, saying dada, and has two teeth.  Kyler is loving Pre K and is starting to read and he loves school!!! We are truly blessed.  Truly.  My goal...well I wanna blog more frequently again.  Well, here is to trying!!! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment