Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Denial...denial...denial...

BOO! Our Christmas break ends tomorrow and I am really in DE-NI-AL!!! I will be rudely awakened out of my denial when my alarm clock goes off at 6:15!! : (  My kids have actually BOTH been sleeping in...like til 8:30 or 8:45...yeah it has been so nice.  I have LOVED every minute of being home to play, nap together, clean, do laundry, play, nap together, cook, play, nap together, etc.  I am truly going to miss that time with them during the day but OH SO EVER thankful that I am off work at 4:00 everyday to be with them again.  Kamdyn Grace is cruising and getting braver and braver by holding on to things with one hand or none at all for a few seconds.  Kyler is being such a great big brother and is playing really well with Kam.  This has been a very much needed break and we have all enjoyed it greatly.  Ky gets one more day at home with Daddy tomorrow as it is staff development for me.  Kids come back Thursday so it is a short week.  This time of relaxation has been very beneficial for my body, mind, and soul!!! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment