Saturday, January 12, 2013

T is for Terrible

Geesh...really? I get back to work and then I am TERRIBLE about blogging.  It is so much easier in the summer because I can blog while my kiddos nap and I have more "free" time.  I.must.get.better.  This post feels repetitive as well because I go through this cycle.  Sorry to the whole two people who may read this! LOL :)
We are into the second semester of the school year and it is flying!!! Crazy!!! We just finished the first week back after Christmas vacation and boy did it wipe me out! I got truly used to our lazy vacation days hanging out in our pjs all day and doing whatever we wanted, when we wanted.  More of those days are not too far ahead as summer will be approaching before we know it!!
Our family is staying super busy as usual.  Kamdyn is LOVING her in home daycare where she is with five other precious kids.  They are so loved and taken care of and it is so nice that I do not have to worry one single second about her when she is not with me.  Kyler is loving Kindergarten and is so excited to be going to the library, checking out books, and taking AR tests.  He feels quite big for sure! He is about to start winter tball indoors and he is excited! He loved playing soccer in the fall but he is ready to hit that ball! :)
I am still loving my job.  This is the more "stressful" time as our state Writing assessment is in a mere 12 weeks but over the last few weeks I have tried to get a hold of a different approach.  I am trying to stress and worry less.  I know I am doing my job and my kids are working hard and that is that.  We can not ask more than that.  That test is a hard sucker! NO DOUBT! But, as I tell my kiddos, we are required to take it and we will do our best.  There is life beyond the STARR test....so the love of teaching will continue! :)
I am also loving my second job as a Vault Fashion Consultant.  It has been a blast! I originally signed up under my friend's team in June to help may down some some of Kamdyn's adoption debt quicker.  I have loved every bit of it!! I have great customers, great co workers, and an amazing company who supports us so much! It has been a blast!! My business continues to grow and I am blessed.  I am also one of two inventory coordinators for the the Lubbock area so I was thrilled to take on that role as well.
Wade is loving being an equipment operator (aka "driver) at the fire department and truly loves his job.  He enjoys his crew and loves what he does.  That makes me happy! He still works his second job as well with a dear friend doing landscaping.  Needless to say, we do not have a lot of "down time" but we ALWAYS have play time and family time.  That is the most important thing to us.
Well, I guess I better update with some recent pics, too....hopefully I will write again soon.  I love it and I don't know why I forget to do it.  I will work on that, too! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment