Monday, April 4, 2011

SAFE DELIVERY!!!

Little Miss Kamdyn Grace was born TODAY at 1:45 pm!!! She weighed 6 pounds and 6 ounces and the birth mother and the baby are doing well.  We are overjoyed and beyond crazy thrilled! Now we wait....this is the most crucial time for the birth mother.  We are praying for God's peace for her and for us for the next 48 hours.  We have no reason to believe she will change her mind but we know that is a possibility.  We will be leaving tomorrow to travel and we can not wait to have her in our arms!!! Please continue to pray as this may be one of the hardest parts of the process.  GOD IS GOOD!!!

1 comment:

  1. God is so GREAT! Brooke--I am beyond excited and thrilled for you. I know God has picked an amazing family for this beautiful baby girl to have! I cannot wait to meet her and let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete