Mother's Day was great! It started with breakfast in bed made by Kyler and Wade...well they tried in bed but they did not know I had gotten up and gotten in the shower. So I got it when I got out of the shower! : ) So sweet! Our sweet Kamdyn Grace had her baby blessing and dedication at church. It was so very special. Our church started a new "baby steps" program and we got to be the first family who went through this particular program before the dedication. We were able to write a blessing to Kamdyn for what we hope she grows into and the kind of woman she becomes. We got to share a short part of it in church with our family and friends. Ryan, our Pastor, did an amazing job and he has been with us through the whole adoption process. It truly was a special time for our family. We then had lunch at my parent's house to celebrate the dedication and Mother's Day. Before bedtime Kyler said, "I am so sad because tomorrow when I get up it won't be Happy Mother's Day anymore." Oh my sweet boy!!! He did a great job of taking care of his mommy that is for sure!! Words can not express how blessed I feel today and every day to have the most amazing husband and two precious children to share my life with!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment