Oh my goodness gracious it is ALMOST SUMMER! I am so thrilled!! There are 11 more school days with kids and 12 more total for the teachers. Two of those with kids are half days...oh summer is on the horizon and I can smell the sunshine...and the chlorinated pool! ; ) Twelve more days of daycare for the princess and she will be home with Ky and I all summer! YAY!!!
We have already been enjoying all of our sunshine playing outside swinging, sporting, and even playing in our kiddie pool. We are so ready to be on summer vacation and RELAX. We will be going to South Padre in a month and I can hardly contain my excitement about our family of four beach trip!!! Next week at school we have our awards assemblies and our fun field day.
We are on the home stretch. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment