Friday, May 11, 2012

NINE more days!!!!

Nine more school days for me this year!! Eight with kids and one teacher work day...I CAN DO THIS! I was off yesterday, using my last comp day this year, and it was super great.  I got to go shopping and use my bday money...and did I mention shop ALONE? I was on no time schedule, crunch, or having to keep children out of clothes racks...it was really quite easy and quiet...and nice.  Don't get me wrong, I love living it up with my hubs and kids but shopping for ME, is much better when it is ME.  LOL!!
We are counting down the days until we are at the beach too, which was one month from YESTERDAY!! Hip hip hooray!!!
Each morning I hit snooze a little longer, my hair is a little wetter when I leave the house, and I yawn a little more.  My body, mind, and soul are ready for the much needed break and rejuvenation time that I will get with my precious family.
It is always sad to see my school kiddos go but the great thing is, I get to still see most of them next year when they go to fifth grade.  It is hard to believe I am about to complete my seventh year of teaching and my sixth at this awesome school...oh did I mention Kyler will be in KINDER!!??!?!??! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment