Thursday, March 31, 2011

Still waiting...

No news to report.  We are still waiting.  The birth mother was 39 weeks yesterday.  She sees her doctor on Fridays and hopefully we will have some update tomorrow after her appointment.  We are set and ready to go....just need the call! : )  I am starting to freak out a little...ok a lot.  I emailed a friend today and told her that it had been almost four years since I have had a newborn and what if I don't know what to do.  I could not even remember how much formula newborns need and how often.  Then I realized, I need to re-read my Baby Wise book.  Or maybe it will all come back to me....??? It is funny what anxiety and waiting can do to your brain.  I am constantly praying for a safe and healthy delivery.  Even this morning Kyler prayed for "his baby" to be safe.  Precious!! We are all so anxious and ready to have her in our arms.  Hopefully soon we will have an update.  I am trying to remember not to be too anxious and trust in His timing and plan.  That is difficult but I am trying!  After having our hearts broken in January...well it is easy to let the devil play on my insecurities.  I just remind myself of the Lord's plan for our family.  Just like it says in Jeremiah, He has plans for our lives to prosper!! I believe our family will be greatly blessed VERY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment